Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just a Quick Update

I can't access my geoff@missionmpossible e-mail account for some unknown tech reason. And, to top it off, I left home without my password info to be able to get my messages forwarded to my other e-mail. So ... if you have responded with a post to our blog over the past couple of days, I promise that I will approve it and post sometime early on Friday when I return to my home. Roger and I are so excited about the incredible traffic both on the web site and the blog. Be sure to check in often and interact with our posts!!!

In other news ... it's official ... our Savannah, Georgia, 2007 project is now posted on The Bridge at http://thebridge.namb.net . The Bridge is an on-line "missions network" that connects missional Southern Baptists with mission projects and opportunities. It is great to have this new promotion partnership with our North American Mission Board!

Geoff

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey! I just wanted to write and say that I love the blog and the website. Ya'll are too cool for school!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home