Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Georgia Student Church Planting Network


Those of you who hang your hat in Georgia may have heard that we now have a Network here in our great state! We will be posting new opportunities and Peach State Networkers as they come in, so email me at roger@missionmpossible.net to sign up!

I met yesterday with Regional Church Planter Terry Little who works in the South Metro Atlanta area. Terry is looking forward to mobilizing Student Church Planters to help with the churches he is helping plant in Walnut Grove, Stone Mountain, Monroe and Conyers. To contact Terry please email him at tman@growth.org. Terry particularly needs students to help in September to launch a new church in Walnut Grove called, appropriately enough, The Grove. I'm setting up a miniature Weekend Op, so email me if you want to plug in.

I will be in Savannah to conduct a Church Planting Probe with the Savannah Baptist Association July 31st - August 1. I also will be meeting with area youth pastors and any interested Student Church Planters so email me if you want to connect.

Interested in a Student Church Planting Network in your state or city? Contact me or Geoff or go to www.missionmpossible.net for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home